This is the final week of Bri 2.0. It’s been a blast.
1. People suck, but that’s no excuse to follow their lead.
2. Disney will always have a little charm, and sometimes staying home to watch Camp Rock again is the best idea in the world.
3. Sentence fragments are only bad if you can’t pull them off.
5. Organization is the only way to survive sans enormous amounts of stress.
6. Having fun is important, even when deadlines are hovering and you can’t sleep because you’re so out of your mind with anxiety.