This is the last week of Bri 2.0. Dude.
1. Relationships are a two way street, and no matter how much you want them to work out sometimes, the best course of action may just be to let them go.
2. Never go back. After someone has broken your heart or after you’ve sworn off of someone, going back to them just makes it worse, and creates a pattern of behavior that is unhealthy.
3. Relationships are about how you feel, not how you look.
4. Never be afraid to open up to love, but don’t be stupid.
5. Relationships aren’t a necessary variable in the equation of happiness.